- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio's on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio's unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio's listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.
Dennis talks with Wendie Malick about "Just Shoot Me" , Season 5 of "Hot In Cleveland" and more!
Dennis discusses the new Muppet movie with Pepe-The King Prawn". also talks about Miss Piggy , Kermit, Cocktail Sauce and bling.
Dennis talks with Wendi McClendon-Covey about ABC series" The Goldbergs" and the new Tyler Perry film "The Single Mom's Club"
Ana Gasteyer is an American actress of stage, film, and television. She is best known as a cast member on the sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live from 1996 to 2002. She currently stars on the ABC sitcom Suburgatory, playing the character Sheila Shay.. She called and spoke with Dennis Banka of 104.1 The Ranch
live interview on 104.1 The Ranch with Robert David Hall
the actor who plays Dr. Albert Robbins on CBS show CSI
104.1 's Dennis Banka and Robert David Hall
also talk about Robert's music and the Ryman.