This Friday April 18th
Macon County Fairgrounds
10:00 - 7:00 pm
Hiring for administrative, manufacturing, production and warehouse
Must bring two forms of ID and be able to pass a drug screen —
WED. APRIL 30 – JOSEPH ABOU-RAHMA THRU BREANA BUCKALEW
THURSDAY, MAY 1 – CODY BUSENBARK THRU KATHRYN DONOHO
FRIDAY, MAY 2 – JULIA DORAN THRU ELIZABETH HALLIBURTON
MONDAY, MAY 5 – WILLIAM ANDREW HAMLET THRU TATUM KENT
TUES, MAY 6 – MARQUESAS KING THRU RYAN NIXON
WED, MAY 7 – BLAKE NORMAN THRU MADISON SCURLOCK
THURS, MAY 8 – KALEY SETZER THRU AUSTIN DAVIS VADEN
New sponsor on 104.1 The Ranch
Or call 615 449-3009 to learn more!
Dennis talks with Wendie Malick about "Just Shoot Me" , Season 5 of "Hot In Cleveland" and more!
Dennis discusses the new Muppet movie with Pepe-The King Prawn". also talks about Miss Piggy , Kermit, Cocktail Sauce and bling.
Dennis talks with Wendi McClendon-Covey about ABC series" The Goldbergs" and the new Tyler Perry film "The Single Mom's Club"
SCHS & GHS BASEBALL & SOFTBALL BROADCASTS START MONDAY MARCH 10th
SEE SCHEDULE BY CLICKING SPORTS TAB AT TOP OF THIS PAGE
Ana Gasteyer is an American actress of stage, film, and television. She is best known as a cast member on the sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live from 1996 to 2002. She currently stars on the ABC sitcom Suburgatory, playing the character Sheila Shay.. She called and spoke with Dennis Banka of 104.1 The Ranch
live interview on 104.1 The Ranch with Robert David Hall
the actor who plays Dr. Albert Robbins on CBS show CSI
104.1 's Dennis Banka and Robert David Hall
also talk about Robert's music and the Ryman.
- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio's on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio's unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio's listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.